A Global Leading White goods company have created a new opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join their sales team after rapid expansion over the past twelve months. This brand has gone from strength to strength in Asia and have ambitious growth plans in the UK and Europe to become a leading player in the industry.
The successful candidate will be:
- Driving growth by nurturing existing relationships and creating new business opportunities
- Working closely with the UK Sales Manager, this individual will play a crucial role in setting out and implementing the strategy for the channel and will be accountable for its delivery within their account base.
- You’ll be expected to maintain a high level of knowledge and insight in regards to the category and White Goods marketplace
- You’ll be working closely with current and potential customers to understand their strategy, business structure, key contacts, and the future potential of the account
- You will have ownership of existing accounts, and also target new strategic accounts to add to the customer portfolio.
Our client is looking for a hungry, driven individual who is willing to learn and wants to progress within their career to become a NAM quickly. Ideally the successful candidate will be enthusiastic and an extrovert which will be shown within their work. The business offers an autonomous, dynamic, and friendly working culture.
Ideally the successful candidate will be:
- A Sales Professional with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Friendly, personable and memorable to build strong relationships with the retailers
- Able to prepare and analyse data in order to find potential growth opportunities in existing and potential accounts.
What they can offer:
- Competitive package + benefits
- Career development and progression