A leading consumer electronics business have created an opportunity for an Marketing Assistant to join their team. This candidate will be responsible for the general marketing activities for our client.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Manage and maintain the website and related social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and drive traffic (UV).
- Improve SEO and work on this to maintain brand page rankings using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Create and manage rich content- Image bank/ videos/ web banners and other relevant product content for the client and trade partners websites.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, graphics, blogs.
- Plan and Execute marketing activities and report effectiveness on all marketing activities- WG & Other Industry as a benchmark.
- Create unique community engaging stories highlighting product benefits- Instore and Online.
- Support training team members to maintain perfect instore display.
- Manage marketing spend and activity tracker.
- Manage timely vendor payments and invoices.
If you have great attention to detail you’re self-motivated and set yourself high goals, then this could be the role for you!
If you would like to find out more information about the role and the business, then please apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to email@example.com Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Successful applicants should hear back within 2-5 days.