A leading consumer electronics business have created an opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to join their team.
This candidate will be responsible for the product marketing and development in the white goods department as well as the product launches, sales & promoter training, supporting the marketing manager with the budgets & pricing policy, as well as being responsible for the monthly reporting and sales forecasting.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Analyse- Market/ Competitors (Products, Pricing, NPL)
- Analyse and anticipate market trends and scenarios
- Suggest product solution and range to develop the brand as per agreed Brand Imagery
- Analyze and coordinate marketing and advertising activities for retailers & end users with Trade Marketing team
- Build Consumer Insight Program to support product development
- Create operative plans for the products launching
- Execute Product Set up with all retailers
- Prepare and execute products training plan and course for sales/promoters/sales assistant with Trade Mktg Asst
- Suggest development and improvement in training course
If you would like to find out more information about the role and the business, then please apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note due to the high volume of applications we receive we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Successful applicants should hear back within 2-5 days.