Key Account Manager
Location: Field Based
Salary: £35-£40k DOE
Are you an ambitious sales professional? Are you looking for a new challenge and the next step in your career? We are looking for motivated sales professionals to join one of the biggest and best brands within the sports industry?
Our client is a leader in the sportswear and apparel market, they boast an established portfolio of brands, all of which are household names and are found in the majority of sports and leisure facilities nationally.
As market leaders, our client offers innovative opportunities in terms of personal growth and development. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who strives to better themselves in every aspect of working life. We are looking for individuals with an evident passion for sports, one which can be reflected through the success of their work.
This role is based within the south of England, you will have agreed sales objectives that will be focused on the on-going development of your customer base within your given territory. You will be expected to maintain and grow existing relationships with customers, whilst also generating a certain amount of new business.
The Ideal Fit
• Have experience in a Regional Account Management/Executive, Area Sales and/or Territory Sales role or equivalent
• Be motivated and highly resilient
• Be able to connect with clients, building upon existing relationships and developing new ones.
• Demonstrate being able to work within a fast paced environment
• Proven ability to meet and exceed KPI's
• Flexibility to work and travel within your given territory
• Proven track record of ‘first class’ execution
• Some sport/fashion industry experience is desirable but not essential
Ready for the challenge to keep up with this fast-paced environment?
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact: Jake Canning (email: email@example.com)