Our client boasts a portfolio of products that represent quality and have developed some of the industry’s leading innovation within their category. Due to their continued growth they are looking to add to their team, so they are on the lookout for their next leader of tomorrow!
With a passion to be different, they are known for standing out from the crowd.
As the MS&P Controller you will be responsible for developing market optimizing strategies, including gross to net management and associated tactics to drive revenue/profit maximising benefits. The role will include cover change management elements, from leading the development of capability change plans, and embedding the Revenue management mind-set and ways of working with the cross functional teams. And much more…
The ideal fit
· Operated successfully within, Revenue Growth, Channel Management, MS&P, Commercial Strategy at Controller level or above
· Deep understanding of all Revenue Management levers – Pricing, Promotion, Product/Channel Mix & Store Coverage and Trade Terms/ GTN Optimization
· Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
· Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
· Communicates effectively, delivering impactful presentations and able to negotiate and influence
· Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!